EleMar is a wholesale stone slab supplier to licensed and bonded stone fabricators. As such, we are obligated to keep our pricing on slabs confidential. With that being said, a homeowner / contractor’s actual cost will vary based on material cost, slab size and actual square footage needed for a given project. For this reason EleMar will give general cost information only through the use of a color code chart that represents material price ranges. Actual cost for a project should be obtained through one or more certified fabricators. We are happy to provide references when asked.
- Courtesy Holds for customers are welcome for a term of 7 business days. After 7 business days, if the hold is not confirmed by a fabricator with a current account the hold will be subject for release. A courtesy phone call will be made to the customer and/or fabricator to check on the job status. Extensions to Courtesy Holds are usually granted for extenuating circumstances. If we do not hear from a customer and/or fabricator in a timely manner the slabs on hold will be subject to release.
- Holds placed by fabricators will be honored for 14 business days. After 14 days the hold will be subject to release. If the hold needs to be extended after 14 business days, the fabricator will need to make arrangements with an EleMar Representative for the extension to be granted.
- Holds made with a signed contract will be held for 45 business days. After 45 days, the fabricator must take possession of the material, or the hold will be subject to release.
As with any transaction, communication is the key. EleMar will make every effort to accommodate changing construction schedules as long as we’re kept in the loop. Please call us as soon as you know of any situations that could impact our hold policy. We’ll be happy to work with you.
We Cannot Hold Material Longer than 90 Days
EleMar Oregon does not claim responsibility for any damages or losses, which may occur due to the unavailability of any material regardless of the hold status.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.